Friday, June 09, 2006

Happiness!

I am exceedingly and abundantly happy to reveal that my Dye-O-Rama pal was Lauren, and she really loves her red yarn! I named it Red Planet, and it's groovariffic!

Go give her some bloggy love! Yay, yay, yay I'm so happy my pal loves her yarn!

Two new hair salon names: 1. Kutnup (yeah!) and 2. Waggin' Tails (pet grooming).

I had a fish fry tonight (heaven) and went for a brisk walk and then gave my nephew his birthday presents, one of which was a rapid-fire Nerf pistol. That's right - a semi-automatic Nerf gun.

He also has a Nerf crossbow. (I am not making this up.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Semi automatic Nerf pistol?! Wow, Nerf seems a lot different from when I was a kid!

Glad your pal loved her yarn!!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pass by a pet grooming place called Dunkin Doggies. It always gets my hope up cuz I think it's a Dunkin Donuts until I finish reading the sign. *Sigh* Will I ever learn?

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nerf crossbow? I remember playing with a nerf ball at school but a nerf crossbow takes it to a new level!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I have actually used semiautomatic nerfweapons in a battlefield environment. Picture around twelve (alleged) adults rampaging around a small suburban apartment ambushing each other... good times!!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home