Friday, May 26, 2006

'I will not bite my nails" and other bad habits

One perpetual bad habit I have is thinking my hair will look good worn curly when it's not cut to do that. It's huge. Unimpressive without a ton of work.

Another bad habit I've developed lately is running late for wherever I'm supposed to be. Deciding I'm going to knit the ribbing combination style and then switching every few rows. Eating peanut butter out of the jar.

Today's bad habit is "running late." I leave you with a picture of some dyeing I did last night. I was ffeeling too terrible for SnB, but not so bad I couldn't paint some yarn. I was just trying out some Jacquard colors. Looks ok, just not my favorite palette. I love the orange and gold and brown, hate the pinks and purple. (I just hate purple.)

Anyway, off to Starbucks!

Thursday yarn

That's Fee in the back. She says "rrow."

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That yarn is just beautiful. What's it gonna be?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Niquie said...

Ihave that same bad habit... I can't get out of the house in time to save my life. I got up an hour early and I was still late for work this morning! Grrrr!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the combo! Very nicely done.
I know what you mean though, I painted some yesterday, and I'm pretty Blah about it.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I spy a kitty eye!

That yarn is lovely! Purple is my 2nd favorite color, right after black. :)

Nothing wrong with eating peanut butter out of the jar if you live alone, either, dang it.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors of your yarn!! And if you ask me (and you didn't but I'm gonna say it anyway) there is nothing better than eating peanut butter right out of the jar, YUM!

1:22 PM  
Blogger strangelittlemama said...

I think it looks really great!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

I love it!! Are you my SP..hehe I've been asking everyone whom I've visited that.. :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home