Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well

Now that I've revealed myself to her, I would like to announce to the world that I am Stariel's secret holiday pal, and you can read about her giftie here. Let me say I am just in awe of this chick's personal and knitted accomplishments, and I hope that I have done her justice.

Ah, well, it's freezing in the apartment tonight, I just ordered Jess Hutch's Unusual Toys for you to Knit and Enjoy booklet. I've got to make that big-headed teddy bear. It's lovely!

Ok, so now I'm committed to the Kate cat, the bunny, the bigheaded bear and about five thousand other things. I don't even have progress bars for everything, I'm sad to say! I'm too embarrassed. I'm like a junkie cruising dead-end streets for a fix...always looking for the next project. I have a wayward eye when it comes to knitting, and knitting on deadline does take away a lot of the fun for me.

Debbie is already out of the hospital and living comfortably in her apartment in Jacksonville. With a new lung. Can you believe it??? God is good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jen, thanks again! I read your blog even before the HSP thing, and I still didn't figure you out!

I think I started reading with the guitar boy socks - because I used to date a 'guitar boy' and it cracked me up. ;)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

What cracks me up is that I've been reading your blog for about three months, too! So then I thought, "I link to her and she's my SP, what do I do" and I figured that unlinking was a dead giveaway.

So ha! :) I'm glad you like your stuff. It was fun picking it out for you.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home