Monday, December 05, 2005

Just ordered

Because well, I *need* more yarn...this is for a Kate stuffy (link below, utter cuteness), some armwarmers and possibly a felted bag, for use with my Evergreen SP yarn. I want to make some mistake-rib armwarmers, some where you k3, p1 on the rs and knit the ws rows, and some using whatever other stitch combination I can find that looks yummy. But not stockinette.

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes:
2 skeins Chocolate
2 skeins Stream
2 skeins Fern
2 skeins Pumpkin
2 skeins Snickerdoodle
2 skeins Chestnut
2 skeins Rain

Color breakdown: fern, snickerdoodle, chocolate and stream go together; pumpkin, rain, chestnut and evergreen go together. Oh, and I got one ball each of Bark, Nutmeg and Twig in Palette, to go with the two balls of Blue I have (also SP yarn). I have some ideas about what I'm going to do with that, but not ready to share yet. Of course I will probably change that up completely when I actually see the yarn. Now if only Knit Picks didn't take so long to ship!!!

(oh yeah, the Kate stuffy will be pumpkin for skin, and one of the blues with one of the browns for clothes. I love that dolly! Have you seen her OTHER stuff? It's so AMAZINGLY cute!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I want to make that thing too. It's so cute!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home