Wednesday, November 23, 2005

HOORAY FOR MY SECRET PAL 5!

(who I learned today is Jochibi.)

Get this! I have just been thinking about dyeing some sock yarn, because somebody-or-other had just done a bunch with Kool-Aid and I thought "I would love to do that." I nearly placed an order to KnitPicks last night...but today, my third SP5 package came! 440 yards of undyed knitpicksy goodness, five packets of kool-aid!!!

She also sent me some PRETTY Landscape yarn, a Cast-On magazine, some Earl Grey & Lavender tea, two candy bars, a bottle of honey from her FIL's beekeeping, um, operation? (sounds like a mafia thign when I word it like that) a yarn-cutting pendant and a lovely card.

You have been a WONDERFUL Secret Pal and I'm so thankful for all you have done for me. I hope your upstream SP was this good to you!

Pictures tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I have been stalking your blog all afternoon to see if the package had arrived :) I'm glad you liked all of the contents - you have been a great person to send presents to.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think they did a GREAT job with the matches!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home