Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One more Debbie update

She actually applied for the transplant list in late September, and went on the transplant list November 7th. So basically 14 days after she went on the list she got the call. That just baffles me. I do know and believe God is sovereign over His creation, and this is proof.

I mean WOW.

I got a hank of Blue Sky Cotton at LYS last night along with some Rowan Cashsoft for SP gift. That yarn is so soft! I think the spinning oil in some wool bothers me, especially Cascade 220 (which is a shame because that is a great yarn). Some wool (like the Mexi blanket Guitar Boy brought me) has that smell to it, kind of an off odor, not unlike formaldehyde but more machiney-smelling. I wonder if I can wash/soak the yarn.

I really need to buy a ball winder if I'm going to do that. I think I would go crazy trying to wind all that yarn - and I have 440 beautiful yards of Vesper that I have done NOTHING with because it's not wound.

Yes, time for the ball winder/swift to go on the list. I don't need to buy any more yarn at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home