Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Achoo!

So where have I been? Well, I've been designing book covers. Part of my assignment for the next year is doing 4 books for teen girls. It's a good stretch for me but requiring a level of obsession that is not sustainable with regular blogging. Basically I have to completely dive into it.

I have a cold. I think. I am sneezy and used my neti pot and Zicam this morning and am feeling at least slightly better. But not sure if I'm truly sick or it's just the weather.

So anyway. Back soon. I will try to think of something interesting to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger CeltChick said...

No, I'm totally interested in your neti & Zicam issues...NOT! I think you've hit a dry spell; don't fret, you'll find something to say later.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Wow, teen girls... That's a challenge. Good luck, I hope you're making good progress!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home