Thursday, October 30, 2008

General ickiness

Y'all remember how I feel about going to the dentist.

Monday and Tuesday, my jaw was bothering me. Not too bad, just sore. Last night? Much worse. After brushing and flossing my teeth I noticed my gum looking all swelled up behind my left wisdom tooth, so I called the dentist's office. They got me in at 8:30 today - after an xray and some poking around it was determined I had a popcorn hull stuck between the tooth and my cheek (your gum doesn't really go behind your wisdom teeth) and it got infected. So eww, now I have this cheek/gum thing, Keflex fercryingoutloud, and some horrid swish flavored-peroxide stuff - and believe me when I say it's not fooling anybody. This kind of thing doesn't go away by itself, and dentist said it was lucky I came when I did. So ow. (PS, i *really* like the new dentist.)

My face is kinda swelled up and it just hurts. So I was going to blog some more, but I am just not up to it. I hope y'all have a really good weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tola said...

awwww feel better okay?

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home