Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kitty report

I took Schmade to the vet yesterday for a 2-weeks checkup to have his thyroid level tested now that he is on medication. His level was well within the normal range, and so it seems one pill a day is what he needs, and I am so relieved it's silly.

I am going out of town this weekend and have a petsitter coming by. If you happen to live in the Franklin area and need a great petsitting recommendation, email me at the link in the sidebar and I will hook you up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

So glad he is doing better and that it's managable. Hope you have a great trip!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

It must be something about having a hyperthryoid...they always start you out with double what you will actually need. Thankful that he is doing better!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

So glad to hear he's doing well!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Dizzy said...

I have a fantastic pet sitter, unfortunately I live in South Africa, so not much help to you I know! I am also a cat lover so understand how you feel.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home