Saturday, July 05, 2008

My Tour de France Knitalong project

I literally could not believe it when I found this gorgeous Louet Gems sportweight yarn at Threaded Bliss today. The colour is Goldilocks.

TDF project - Cable Socks

These are the Cable Socks (Ravelry) from Sarah Dallas Knitting - a great book I am glad I rediscovered. (This is all part of the Tour de France Knitalong, which I LOVE!)

My team is Francaise Des Jeux; the French lottery is the sponsor. At the moment I am keeping my eye on Sebastien Chavanel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charisse said...

what a fantaastic colour! looking forward to seeing how they progress.
x Reecie

6:11 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Ok Jen, socks or anthing on 4 dpn or magic loop is scary and has me so mad that I can't get it. I get ladders. ARGH

Any tips? I'd love to try socks.

Thanks!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home