Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It had to happen

I woke up yesterday morning with a 100.1 temp. Long story short: doctor, flu test (negative), sinus, antibiotic, neti pot, home, couch, sleep. I'm leaving for work in a bit, because the fever has gone down and I think I can make it if I go in late.

I guess I was tempting fate talking about how so far I haven't gotten sick. Usually I end up with ear infections during pollen season, but this time I got a new and exciting change. If I would drink enough liquid and actually take my Singulair it would probably help.

Anyway, I'm better but still whiny. And does anybody else think David C is very probably going to win American Idol? What a kickin' performance last night...oh stink! I forgot to vote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ugh - hope you survive today at work and feel better...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

David C all the way! I think that his performance last night was the best thing I've ever seen on Idol. Plus, he's adorable!

Feel better and keep drinking water!

xoxo

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home