Wednesday, March 12, 2008

That meme...

Apologies to Marie Grace for just now getting to it!

The rules...

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts and seven friends. Humph.

1. I was on a rowing crew in college, and have deep scars on my hands to prove it. (I sat 6 in the women's 8s at Grand Valley State.)

2. Before I decided to be an artist, I was actually considering a career in economics. Which was absolutely insane.

3. Technically my college degree is in journalism, but who's counting? My emphasis was publication design.

4. My fingernails physically hurt when I don't have nailpolish on them.

5. I am fascinated by the little dent in my left index finger I get after knitting a few rounds of sock.

6. I love sushi. Salmon nigiri is my favorite. (And the cats'.)

7. I am going out on a limb here, but I think the best contestant on American Idol this year is stripey-haired Amanda. One, she's never boring. Two, good shouty voice. Three, wears the coolest clothes. Four, not a pretty blond in a dress or a Whitney impersonator. Five, she's rough as heck which I find interesting and funny, having been taught all my life not to be. Six, did I mention cool pants? Oh yeah - she's a great dancer. Seven, she takes her songs and does something new with them. (Although Chikezie rocked the house last night.)

Seven bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Chris hahahaha.
2. Kirsten hahahaha.
3. Betty hahahaha.
4. Annie hahahaha.
5. Zonda hahahaha.
6. Alicia hahahaha.
7. Melissa hahahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Alas, I don't meme. :) I've done variations on this one before - I did 6 weird things, Chaos did 5 weird things, Mayhem did 8 weird things...

Odd about the fingernail polish...

1:51 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

I totally agree with #5! LOL I have even made my dh feel it. He was significantly less impressed than I.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I love Amanda! She's so different from the others, so genuine and not... well, she has real personality, and she doesn't fit the pretty girl mold all the other female Idol winners have fallen into. And her voice is awesome.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home