Friday, January 04, 2008

Please help!

I've been trying desperately for weeks to fix my banner, and I've nearly decided to move the whole blog because Comcast gives me such fits with image hosting.

I'm trying one last thing - apparently the address of the banner changed, and I didn't know. So I've updated the template.

If you *can't* see the top 144 Inches of I-Cord banner, please leave me a comment telling me the application you're using and if you're Windows or Mac. In other words - Mac/Safari or Mac/Firefox or Windows/Firefox or Windows/IE. That's all I need - just trying to figure out if there is a pattern before I complain to Comcast.

****NOTE:**** for this to work properly, you probably need to reload the page to force it to grab the new art.

Thanks, my lovelies! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

I see it just fine on my Mac with both Firefox and Safari.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can see it fine in IE too.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Nita Van Zandt said...

I see it fine on my PC with Firefox and even on my linux machine with IceWeasel.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Arachnera said...

Using Windows and IE, your banner is not showing up.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I can now see it just fine (though I couldn't before). I am using IE.

And I had similar Comcraptic issues with the New, Better webhosting - may be new, may be better, but the info about using it stinks, stank, stunk!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

oops... forgot to say PC, Windows with IE! :)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I see it too, and I'm using a Mac with Firefox.

8:42 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

HOORAY it's back - now i know whom I am visiting!!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

I see the banner just fine using IE and Firefox on my PCs.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home