Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I started playing some Zeppelin, and both kitties left the room.

It's true - I got Mothership for Christmas. I started playing it earlier tonight. Evidently it is Scary Scary Music to kitties, and they both cleared out. Fee is sitting just barely in the doorway - just enough to keep an ear on it, but not enough to actually participate.

They like The White Stripes. Why not Zeppelin, too? I mean, most rock 'n roll bands take the worst of Zeppelin and add it to their music. Jack White? He takes the best. He makes you remember how you felt the first time you heard Whole Lotta Love on midnight radio in junior high, and thought of that kid in math class.

You know - the one who grew up to be a NASCAR fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

I totally crank Zeppelin when I find it on the radio in the car. I turn back into a teen!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

That's exactly what I need right this minute - very loud Zeppelin!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home