Monday, January 07, 2008

Always promising what I can't deliver

I have promised another cartoon, and you will get (at least one more) it, but I have been on deadline and scary-busy and tonight I crocheted a cat toy. Orange and pink wool. And watched Friday Night Lights. (Love Tim Riggins.) And played a game.

And formatted the Manitou into a proper pdf, downloadable here, in the sidebar, and at the top of the original pattern page link.

I am kind of thinking I might have a little mini-series on colour knitting when I finish all this, but for right now things are still stewing. I need to redo my pictures for weaving in as you go. It will make more sense if I do.

In the meantime, a little something to distract you.

It's hard to be this lazy

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not that I don't love the cat shots, but I'm now hoping for some Tim Riggins cheesecake! He's so adorable. Love that show. Wish we weren't the only ones who know how great it is.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, if only I could be a cat!
What a cutie!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love Friday Night Lights! I wish I could could convince my daughter to watch it. Or my sister. Or someone! ; )
Love the Manitou! There may be one in my future. Cables are such magic!

6:16 PM  
Blogger J.P. said...

I love FNL. It has got to be the most underappreciated show on TV, but it is absolutely amazing!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Oh, Kitty Pr0N!!! Love the folded ear.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home