Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy H'ween

from me, the kitties and this crazy pumpkin.

Thanks so much to everyone who's emailed and commented asking if I'm ok. I'm ok! I was fighting allergies the week before SAFF, and those fluffo angoras pushed me over the edge. Today I'm going to the doctor; they were going to call in something for me except for the chest congestion, so I have to get my lungs listened to. (Very typical.)

I still have much to say about SAFF, but Betty's post is a great sum-up and shows what everything looked like. I still have to take pictures of the yarn I bought, so more on that later. And here is a fluffy friend, I think his name is Al but it might be Lla, who was very pleasant and perfectly aloof and reminded several people we were NOT at a petting zoo.

Al

Good times!

Update: I'm fine! Got an antibiotic and a new inhaler. My lungs were clear, so just a sinus thing with an asthma attack. Woo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better! I know all about allergies! They make me wear mask while working with mohair. Can't wait to hear about SAFF! I've been getting a good bit of info from my SNB buddy,Kat here in SC.
TTFN!!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. We have a local Alpaca farm with a resident 'guard' AL who takes his job very seriously. If you stop too long to look, he thunders up and does his rather gross camel spit. You got lucky if this one only snorted and pawed like he was planning lunch.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

So glad you are feeling better! :)

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home