Sunday, October 28, 2007

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've been trying to think of a way to say this all day, and 'under the weather' doesn't seem to cut it. I'd lose friends if I told y'all what is coming out of my head today; after a TERRIFICALLY fun day of hanging out with my fibersisters and inhaling all manner of fiber and allergens, I'm totally wiped, using my neti pot as often as I can stand to, gargling a vile concoction of apple cider vinegar and water to help my sore throat, and snorting periodically in a most unladylike fashion.

Luckily I have large quantities of soup at my disposal, the World Series, and my knitting. I am wearing handknit socks, wrapped up in a blanket, and have two kitties sleeping soundly by my side. I couldn't be a luckier or happier sick girl, but I am sad that I will miss Crazy Aunt Purl's bookstore visit tomorrow.

I had SUCH fun this weekend - meeting everyone I met was like meeting old friends, and everyone seemed just as cool in person as on Ravelry and the blogs, and I am so glad I got to do it. I'll post pictures as soon as I can function, but until then I've got to rest. Doctor tomorrow if I'm not better. Blech.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I look forward to seeing all your pictures from SAFF because that will mean you're feeling better. :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Feel better :(

8:51 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Get well soon!! It was great to meet you and sit and knit a bit!! It all went too fast!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Meghann said...

Out did yourself with all the fiber, huh? Hope you feel better soon!!!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger esp said...

Too much angora? Sorry you're ill. Hopefully you're doin better and I'll see you tomorrow!

5:39 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Uh oh! Pam is sick too! I hope you both feel better soon! I wish I hadn't been stuck on the other side of the room with my wheel but it was so packed in there. =( And I really wanted to spin. But it was great to finally meet you!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Not That Kat said...

I'm sorry to feel you're feeling bad, but it was great to meet you in person this weekend. Get better soon.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home