Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another visitor!

This is Deerie, (I named her). She's huge. This morning she was wandering around the little field behind my apartment:

Deerie

Later I saw her running closely after a guy and his dog who were going at a good trot and obviously trying to get away from her. I've never seen THAT before.

Two more kitty pictures:

Fee

Grady

No knitting today. I worked on freelance and managed to somehow mark all 313 posts in my Newsgator queue as read. I'll never catch up, so I'm not going to try. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elinor said...

Heh. We have a woodchuck down the street named Chuck. Last year he got a girl - Chuckette. This year there are 5 chucklings. We're so creative...

That yarn looks yummy! I have some LL in a similar colorway that's been calling me!!!!!!!!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I can see it now - Attack of the Killer Deer...

11:11 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

She's probably trying to be friendly :)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home