Monday, June 11, 2007

Another little secret

The time has come! I've outed myself to my spring pal so now I can show you the yummy case I had made for her for HER Options set! Made in England and living happily now halfway on the other side of the world!

Options tips case #2

Isn't it darling? This was made by our very own Nell of...surprise! Amy Butler fabric! I picked this and didn't even realize that it's the verysame fabric Zonda used for my case.

Anyway, you want to see inside it, don't you? Of COURSE you do! Well, you untie the ribbon and unroll it and you see this.

Options Case #2

And THEN, you open the very very exciting flap and you see THIS!

Options Case #2

A WHOLE SET of Options tips in a compact little bundle. The pockets were sewn to fit the tips, and hold cords. (She also made a lovely square case, not pictured, that can hold all the little extras that go with an Options set. (If you click the Gigi link below, it's under this case in the main photo.)

I tell you, it was hard to send this one off. Isn't it the most perfect size to keep in your knitting bag?

I love it so much. Thank you Nell, and Gigi, I hope you enjoy it!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

that is effing PERFECT!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so great looking. I *love* the fabric choice.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I want one now! I started cutting out a circ needle case today. May have to change my plans.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is gorgeous !!

I'm afraid to put anything in it, I don't wanna let it get worn out from using it all the time !!

I took some montage pictures with it and the yarn, it matches PERFECTLY !!

Thanks so much !!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nell said...

Thank you for the great write up and for linking to me Jen!

Momma Monkey/Gigi I'm so glad you like it!!

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so how can I get my hands on one of these....?

10:43 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Lovely case!

11:00 AM  
Blogger pamela wynne said...

FANTASTIC!! I love it!! It makes me want to start using Options just so I can make a case like this!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh it's just beautiful!! My Options deserve one too... instead of the little binder they came in.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Dk's Wife said...

Just adorable.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home