Thursday, April 26, 2007

Keep the Crazy Going

Y'all. My schedule is not slowing down! I am really trying hard to keep up the blog! Pictures and interestingness coming soon!

Today I am kind of whiny. I went to the dermatologist and had to have a laser treatment done on my face and liquid nitrogen on some spots on my hands. My hands itch and sting a little. I am pitiful!

I consoled myself with four skeins of sock yarn - there's a yarn shop directly across from her office. I got two Lorna's Laces in Turquoise, and two Louet Gems Pearl in taupe. It took the edge off but I may need chocolate to take it all away. (Pictures soon! But not of chocolate.)

5 Comments:

Blogger MezzoDiva said...

(nodding sympathetically).
Mmmm-hmmm. There are some ouches only sock yarn AND chocolate will cure. Enjoy the good medicine!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're interesting even without pictures. Anyhow, you just have to mention "Lorna's Laces" and I feel all mellow and smiley. Don't even need chocolate.

8:09 PM  
Blogger kemtee said...

Everyone's allowed their fair share of whiny days. Use 'em or lose 'em, I say.

8:57 PM  
Blogger twellve said...

chocolate AND sock yarn? never thought of that combination before, but i like it.

9:25 PM  
Blogger pamela wynne said...

mmm, the Lorna's Laces turquoise can brighten any day. Take care!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home