Friday, April 20, 2007

There is no news tonight

I've been working my tail off this week, and there's nothing to report except the spontaneous acquisition of 6 balls of Cotton-Ease (Lion is getting their act together) and some cat pictures. I'm off to see Hot Fuzz and enjoy the weekend. (You know how I love Shaun of the Dead, hope this is just as classic.)

One of Fee. If you lean in close you can almost smell the tuna she had for dinner:

Extreme close-up

One of Grady. I don't know why he looks so...morally conflicted. (I had to take out a whole lot of saturation to get him the right color.)

Not happy

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful cats! What stunning eyes! Seeing them brings a smile; I can tell they are loved. Thank you for posting these good pictures! (BTW - gorgeous knitting, too! :)) B

8:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

He doesn't look morally conflicted! LOL - he looks like he's channeling pure evil.

9:55 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Wow! I love these pictures... and I agree. I think he's plotting. Plotting against the catstaff, maybe....

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Once again, you take absolutely beautiful pictures of your cats.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Wow, His eyes are amazing.

7:43 AM  
Blogger InkyW said...

Your kitties are so pretty!! Grady looks like he's plotting to overthrow the planet!

Let me know how you like Hot Fuzz, I can't wait to see it later today, and Shaun of the Dead is my 2nd fav movie ever (Young Frankenstein being first, Princess Bride being Third)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

What a beautiful photo of Fee! Those eyes...

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home