Monday, January 29, 2007

A quick note, if you're getting a red [!] in Bloglines

Bloglines has messed up the feeds coming in from Blogger. At the moment I'm trying to verify that I own this blog so I can combine the feeds into one that works. It's not updating one of the feeds - one that has 50 subscribers! And now when I am trying to fix it I think Blogger is telling it that my New Blogger* information isn't valid.

I have a note in to Bloglines about this, and I'm trying to fix it. Sorry y'all! In the meantime, the workaround is to unsubscribe from the feed with the [!] next to it and then come back here, click the Bloglines button in the sidebar, and pick the atom.xml feed - http://meangirl.blogspot.com/atom.xml

*New Blogger! Only slightly less craptastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home