Saturday, January 13, 2007

I really have to get rid of Blogger

Today was Picture Day. I didn't do anything of interest except watch football and work on my baby sweater and take pictures. And ran out of gas, in my parking lot. (I have a history of cutting it close.) Luckily GB saved the day.

Two of Grady, three of Fee. Grady always takes good pictures, so the ones of Fee are my favorites. I hope I am not trying your patience by posting their pictures. I think the last one of Fee is one of my favorites. It's my Project 365 picture for today.

Fee says hi

Grady outside

Green eyes

Sleepy kitty

Fee is Alarmed

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am happy that you posted pictures of your cats—they are gorgeous! I always love seeing other people's kitties.

1:42 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Your cats are absolutely gorgeous!!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I like you rkitty pics! Keep em coming. The one I like is the sleeping kitty.

10:59 AM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Keep up with the kitty pictures! Both are so lovely to look at!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Hee hee - I can hardly complain about someone posting cat pictures, can I now? ;)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those big green eyes! Your kitties are so beautiful!

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your kitties are gorgeous! I love the top picture especially.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home