Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thank you sweeties

Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts for my mommy. I appreciate it more than you know!

The shawl crochet was disaster, unless a piece of Tennessee-shaped shawl is what I was going for (it wasn't). First thing tomorrow, the rest of the hellful yarn is going back to Michael's. That's the last time I try to make an easy-care project for anyone. If they want handknitted stuff, they have to pay for it by handwashing. Humph!

Humph! I say!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yuck, I've never tried to crochet with Homespun, and I don't think I ever will. It's hard enough for the beginners in our prayer shwal group just to knit with the stuff.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'm glad for your mom and you too. Knitting can relieve a lot of stress, but I'm not sure about crocheting!??

9:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

There could be a market out there for state-shaped shawls... ;)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Glad to hear your mom did well:)
As for state shaped shawls...no doubt a result of your stress. My Homespun project wasn't my favorite either. One to the good stuff!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home