Friday, April 07, 2006

Big bad storm

I mean, REALLY big and REALLY bad. A town north of Nashville had 7 fatalities. The community college I went to for a couple semesters to flunk accounting again make up for the grade-point-carnage I caused myself at Grand Valley got hit by the tornado. I think one of the people on my team was stuck on the freeway when it happened. (I am very worried about her.)

Now it's lightning and I just turned the heel on Koigu sock #1. I tried a new (to me) method of picking up heel stitches - otherwise known as "the right way." I'm using Sensational Knitted Socks and making myself be disciplined about following actual instructions and not just knitting from memory. (It's wearing me out.)

The sock is so...pretty. My ugly feet aren't worthy! Must do a pedicure this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hope everyone you know turns out to be ok... Um, unless you're making socks without toes, no one will see your lovely pedicure... ;)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

I hope everyone you know is okay....

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home