Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Solution

Thanks to David, King of Socks for the solution to my sock dilemma. New pair of socks will be knit in Wool-Ease with an afterthought heel and the heel itself will be double-stranded. Then if he rips it again I can take it out.

I'm sorry Mandisa is gone.

Lost: Baffling.

My swap package arrived today! There is so much I want to make in Last Minute Knitted Gifts (which are so NOT last-minute). I love the Koigu though it's definitely a leap for me colorwise - pink, purple, periwinkle, blue and black. It's going to be so fun to knit up!

In other news I had half a Krispy Kreme tonight. (Guess who ate three.) I don't allow myself such indulgences usually - I lost 50 pounds a couple years ago and i'd like to keep it that way.

But boy, that donut was good. Too sweet, more than I could take, but tasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like a great swap package!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was very disappointed that Mandisa lost (I had predicted that she would be a top-three finalist), but every year has an early shocker. I'm not an Elliott fan, so he can go next week as far as I am concerned.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home