Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Progress report

This is Dye Attempt #2 - which I like, but have decided on Scout's advice to check out acid dyes instead of Wilton's...

Dye #2

It really looks like the bottom of the crayon box. I used moss green, delphinium blue, brown and copper and then after I dyed it once I dunked the whole thing in a vat of brown until it screamed. Because the color screamed at first.

And cats!

Have I told you

This is Fee

Happy Wednesday. I've got to clean, clean, clean the house now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I like the final yarn. It goes nicely with your blog header. :)

Great cat pictures, too! Were you doing something off to the side to get them to both look that way?

5:54 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I like the yarn too!

And handsome cats - beautiful green eyes!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

He was looking at Fiona - she was just looking out. :) Surveying the yard.

Thanks for the feedback!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gorgeous cats.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Love the yarn! I just got a skein to dye...what to do..hehe!

Your cats are pure hams...I swear they pose just for you! :)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home