Friday, April 14, 2006

Bonus!

I wound yarn last night till my arms hurt! I started with the skeins of Cascade 220 that I washed and the cats camped out in. Two were so tangled it took an hour to sort out, and I couldn't bear to face the other one. I forgot about it. Then the other day I was putting away laundry and found it - in my closet, on the shelf, with stuff on top of it. Great job, Jen! Now you'll never get it untangled! Then I wound whatever I could find that was hand-wound or not wound at all (saves space in the stash bucket, it's only a copper tub after all). Then I wound my two skeins of Dale Baby Ull (white), one skein of Paton's Classic Wool (cream) and TSTSNBN dye-your-own into hanks...you guessed it...for tomorrow's dye-a-thon! Whoo, I am STOKED!

I just bought a pattern! Jemima from Anna Bell. I love the look of this jumper (ok, have to call it jumper because she does) and I'm fairly certain I can pick up three more balls of the Karabella Breeze today (plus a contrast colour). I was inspired to do this by PurlPower's version, which I think is just lovely.

Today it is supposed to be 88 degress. I'm wearing my hair curly. (Unfortunately no pics, as camera battery is in the replacement stack. Later.) I finished the body of my baby cardigan and practice seamed the hood (it's crappy, must read the Studio Knits book again). Now I just have to do the sleeves, which I can probably get done this weekend.

I'm off to put on makeup, and then go to work even though today I don't have to. Have a lovely one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have a great weekend! Sounds like you're having wonderful weather. :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home