Sunday, April 30, 2006

Already the Vesper is calling my name

Even though I'm so happy with this sock I could cry, and am dying to finish the last little sprint of the other...I hear the Knit and Tonic calling my name...or maybe the Tartan...

Front view:
Koigu one

Side view:
Side view

Yarn is KPPPM in 315L, needle 2.5mm, pattern is Baby Cable Rib Socks from Sensational Knitted Socks. Though I got a little stir-crazy near the end (that's 26 pattern repeats you're looking at) I absolutely love how these fit and feel. I told Guitar Boy that I want all my socks made of Koigu from now on. That would be so heavenly, wouldn't it?

7 Comments:

Blogger silverarrowknits said...

Those socks are gorgeous! I am making my first pair of socks (I just finished a Christmas Stocking, my first venture into sock knitting) and I am pumped about all the beautiful patterns I can use to make my socks beautiful.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Niquie said...

they look awesome deary! I need to make some koigu socks, or just finish the socks I've got!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks, ladies! Silver, I've been following the progress of your Christmas stocking - great job! Can't wait to see your foray into socks - they are addictive!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking socks - good color. Now if only I would teach myself to knit - and then tackle socks. What a wonderful world it would be.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Gorgeous!!! Koigu socks are so yummy... I'm knitting with Sundara right now, and thinking it's nearly as yummy...

5:44 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Ooh, you got a skein of Tartan?? Knit that!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Love the socks! That pattern and the yarn...both very nice.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home