Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh I am so excited!

The fantabulous, talented and extra-cool Mama-E is going to make a Mean Girl sock yarn colorway! How cool is that? We've been emailing back and forth today talking colors and it's been so fun. She's super cool - buy some yarn from her!

(The History of Mean Girl: Long ago and far away I used to draw a stick figure comic character called Mean Girl. I have never wanted to give up the blog address, and I use MG as my Codename and handle on various message boards. I guess I could have called this incarnation of the blog Mean Girl...but I liked the i-cord joke so much. Mean Girl's slogan is "what Mean Girl wants, Mean Girl gets!" MG is temperamental, but very loyal and loves to knit.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wow, your own colorway!! How fun. And thanks for explaining MG. :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

meangirl sounds very similar to Peevegirl!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home