Friday, March 31, 2006

Pink and tan, tan and pink

Zonda and I worked out a perfect win-win situation with the swap: three balls of Bamboo and one of Calmer for her, one LMKG book and two balls of Koigu for me (I still feel like I should throw a lot of chocolate in there, too). Here's her yarn:
Made for Each Other

Here's my new yarn, Blue Sky Organic Cotton, with which I am knitting the free Baby Cardigan pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple:

Blue Sky Organic Cotton

And here's yarn for an experiment, either cuff-to-toe and toe-to-cuff socks in the style of Nona's gorgeous, gorgeous socks or just wildly fraternal weirdies that "match" but don't:

Dale Baby Ull

(Really sorry about your retinas.) Oh, and check out this super cool needle case Zonda made Heather - of All Things Heather - you know, the super yummy sock yarn...that sells out in two seconds at KPixie...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love bamboo yarn! It's all so beautiful... I really like the colors you chose. ^_^

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home