Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm off

Like a dirty shirt, to Louisville for a one-day business meeting. Back tonight; more later.

I decided that (in keeping with my cheesy hair salon and pet grooming salon names) I want to collect cheesy yarn shop names. I'm making my own up first - Yarnhenge. First there was Strawhenge (as Eddie Izzard says), then came Woodhenge and Brickhenge, followed by Stonehenge. And apparently the Three Little Pigs were Druids.

So yeah, Yarnhenge. Who's with me?

[PS, profound apologies for the perfume commercial, which I did not see the first time I clicked the link and am really sorry now that I did.]

I finished the Child's Sock in Shell Pattern and I'm about to start something with my Koigu-liciousness. Probably one of the Nancy Bush basic socks in Knitting Vintage Socks. THey're in the beginning. Maybe the Oak Ribbed Socks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have a good trip!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home