Monday, March 06, 2006

Entropy

Yes, I'm going to be playing out Ent jokes for a while. Explanation below.

Here are pictures as promised.

First, when I got the mail today I was treated to this yummy sight:

Sundara Sock Yarn

You MUST get some of this yarn! The spin! Oh, the spin. Oh the spin spin spin spin. It's so soft and lovely. It's just lovely.

Second, the Prize sock in progress:
Prize sock, take 2

Third, Grady says "That's my food."
Still Life with Food Bowl

Fourth, Fee says "I like the tissue your yarn came wrapped in."
Fee

Now, here is the Ent:
Ent

You know why I call it the Ent, don't you?

Here are a couple images of it on me. I'm not sure about the length of the thumb. I have wonky, weird, extra bones looking thumbs. So I am not sure it's my thumb or the knitting. Also, I used a super-stretchy bindoff at the top, and I'm not sure that is the right answer either.

But, since I've changed enough about the original pattern I'm thinking of writing this one up. What do you think? Yea or nay?

Ent

Ent

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Definitely a write up for the Ent. Fee, beware, Chaos wants to snatch that tissue paper.

So, where does the Sundara sock yarn fall in your project list? I'm curious to hear how it knits up. It looks like Koiguesque twist...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home