Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A temporary setback

I went to the doc this morning on the way to work because I had an earache. Diagnosis: Massive ear infection, possibly also strep (although the quick test came back negative, she gave me an antibiotic that would kill strep just in case - turns out strep is more rampant around here than flu, which is characterized this year by coughing). Horse pills, tylenol, stay home.

Ow. Will not be knitting Olympic sock today. Have worked a bit on Clapotis though.

Uggggggggggggggh

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh man, that's horrible! I used to get ear infections only on holidays. Easter morning, Christmas, my birthday. And sore throats are no fun either. Take it easy and feel better soon! Oh, and don't take Nyquil and try to knit. It SO does not mix. :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Ewww yuck! I hope you feel better soon.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sorry to hear you're sick!! I remember the pain of ear infections, so my heart goes out to you. Take care of yourself.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home