Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oh my gosh

I can't believe how totally awesome this picture is. I was in first grade in 1976...these look like boys I went to school with. Click the link and then click All Sizes to see it big. It's absolutely priceless.

And this is just so funny and weird I have to mention it - part of the US Army's training manual...advice on how to wear your beret. Turns out it's complicated! I mean, a badly worn beret can make you look like a total idiot. Trust me, I know - there are pictures. (This link downloads a pdf so hopefully your machine is set to open pdfs, not save them automatically to your hard drive.) Go look! My favorite is "giant forehead."

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that picture is totally a flashback - it could be one of my school pictures, too!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Niquie said...

I have a friend in the Army,once he actually showed me how to wear a beret, it was definately interesting to watch him put it on me and straighten it out... he still looks like an idiot in it though...poor guy!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home