Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Six pix

Because I am so behind, but also feeling generous.

1. Please admire Grady's whiskers:
Whiskers
He's quite proud of them.

2. Note the characteristic Maine Coon traits - tufty ears, tufty paws. You can only see a little of the tufty-ness of her right paw.
Maine Coon

3. Behold the Secret Pal socklets:
SP socklets
I am happy to share that my SP5 was StickChick. She was fantastic. She sent me a great email and I haven't had time to write her back yet.

4. Behold the Irish Hiking Scarf:
Irish Hiking Scarf
Terrible picture; I had no sunlight so I boosted the contrast. Blech.

5 & 6. Behold the Guitar Boy socks, modeled by Guitar Boy hisself:
Guitar Boy Socks
Obligatory heel shot
Can you believe I got him to do the obligatory heel shot?

To answer Grumperina's meme -
1. I think all my friends know about my knitting.
2. I think only my knitting friends know about my blog.
3. I am not sure my non-knitting friends would be interested, and they would probably think I'm dumb. I don't know.

To answer the other meme circulating:
I knit on the couch, my yarn is in a copper tub to my left, needles stored in a spaghetti holder, and I have a turtle box on the table next to couch that has notions in it. Knitting in progress things are usually on my gigantic coffee table.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Heh. Love the obligatory heel shot. And the Irish hiking scarf is great - if someone's close enough to see a teeny tiny error at the end of the scary, he or she is probably way too close.

Oh yeah, and of course I adore any cat pictures. :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

The kitties are adorable and my socklettes are fabulous! Thanks again for being a fantastic SP! :)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your kittys. I have a sweet guy who is Black and he has foot "feathers" and feathers on his ears also. He could be a cousin to yours. He came to me a stray and decided to stay. What a love he is.
Can I get the pattern for your Socklets. I'm not creative enough to just wing it. Seems like a great idea to protect the tender part between the toes from the thong that sometimes rubs me raw.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home