Thursday, December 15, 2005

HA!

What do Jodie Foster, Annette Benning and Faye Dunaway have in common?

Apparently they all have the same facial structure as ME!

Seriously - go here and upload a picture of yourself. It will measure your facial structure and compare it with the structure of celebrities and tell you who you match. Super cool!

I uploaded two vastly different pictures of myself:
jen

This one gave me Jodie Foster as the top match, and Annette Bening as third or fourth.
and this:

Better

Which gave me Annette Bening as first choice, followed by (in no particular order): Jodie Foster, Sigourney Weaver (I hear that a lot), Faye Dunaway, Mariah Carey (WHAT??), Kate Winslet, Shirley MacLaine, and Cate Blanchett.

Well, that was a fun five minutes. Go do it! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger ~k said...

First photo: Ava Gardner, 69%
Second photo: JK Rowling, 72%

And you can do this with photos of multiple people...did one of me and sis. Funny.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can see it!

I did one of me and my brother, and his top match was Elvis Costello. Ha!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

The first time I tried it, I got all men, and it made me very sad (although one of them was Calvin Coolidge, and that made me laugh; others were Elvis and Matthew Perry). The second time I tried it, it couldn't find any faces that matched. The third picture came up with some better (more female) matches, including Billie Holliday, Annika Sorenstam and Gwyneth Paltrow.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Oh, and none of my matches were greater than 60 percent.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, that thing said I look like Gary Oldman! Hahah, I'm gonna pee my pants. What a great link!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Apparently I resemble Liv Tyler and Vivien Leigh. And David Duchovny (huh??)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

My top one was Nora Jones at 70%, followed by Audrey Tautou (from the French movie 'Amelie') at 68%.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can see that for both of you guys, Penny and Jo!

I'm mad about the Gary Oldman / Calvin Coolidge angle though.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got Katie Holmes for three seperate pictures! And I do admit, we have similar faces - especially when I'm smiling.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, I can see the Katie Holmes thing for you!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home