Monday, December 12, 2005

Home needed!

Stroll over to Julia's Knitterly Things blog and see if you can help her...she needs a home for a lovely, lovely kitty. Julia is the wonderfully talented person behind Vesper sock yarn. The cat is lovely! If you live around Pittsburgh or know someone who does who wants a kitty cat, look her up!

Happy Monday.

Oh, and this post has a picture of me at SnB! This is at the lovely Threaded Bliss. I'm in the "second renovation" photo (very crowded) at the table. I'm sitting at the front left at the table. And actually sitting up straight?? Who knew!

(PS, must check out that new handpaint, add to my list of yarns to buy when I get a few more things taken care of financially.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Niquie said...

*looks at the picture from SnB and points* there's the back of my head! BTW, I completely finished my irish hiking scarf. Its on my journal.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yay girl! How awesome on your scarf. I learned to cable without the needle and I'm flying on mine now - when I'm not knitting toys or baby stuff. :)

I thought that was the back of your head! I'll be there Thursday to check out the new store layout.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Niquie said...

I wish I could be there... but I'm off on another trip! This weekend is Seattle! I've never been on the west coast before. Should be fun! Hope you have a good time Thursday!
I bet your scarf looks awesome. I need to make knitted toys... my little sister would love em

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home