Monday, December 12, 2005

Yessss!

The post-person was ESPECIALLY kind to me today:

yarn overload

Later: Of course I started Henry the Bear tonight, with light blue britches, an orange sweater and "snickerdoodle" fur. I got his body done in about an hour. Very easy knitting and VERY well-written patterns. I am so impressed with the designs in this booklet! Order one if you haven't. Jess is talented! And I can't say enough good things about Wool of the Andes. I know, it's cheap. I don't care, it's lovely to knit with...or maybe I've been using too much cotton and acrylic lately...it just seems so lovely and bouncy and warm and I really love the way it feels in my fingers. Yep, quick! Somebody hand me a ball of Karabella, right now!

PS: Blood Simple is a bad movie to watch while knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~k said...

How fun! I like it when they're nice to you!

Can't wait to see "Kate"!

10:18 PM  
Blogger ~k said...

Later: Oh man...I had read about how fabulous Karabella was, but never touched it until CloseKnit (the newest and closest LYS) opened. Man. Man. Man. Nice stuff. Really nice stuff. Must make self a sweater with it someday. Indeed.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home