Thursday, September 04, 2008

KNITTING! An FO!

I can hardly believe it myself. :)

Another view

9/4: Finished anklets for Mom

Socks for Mom, anklets, my own pattern, top down.
Size 1 needles, ShiBui sock yarn, color 1601 (more teal than this picture). On the second sock there is quite a bit of KnitPicks Gloss, same colour, knit every other row for about half the foot. I finished with about three yards of SB to spare. Whew!

I have some lovely yellow Louet Gems sock yarn (my absolute favorite) and a pattern from the Fall IK so hopefully I'll start those soon and not slack off from knitting another month!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I love the subtlety of the color!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's so pretty, honestly. I don't know why I didn't finish these sooner. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Woohoo for FO's!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I asked you tis before, but where did you get your little hands?

aderose@derosedesign.com

1:04 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Those are so pretty! I think that's one of the subtlest, most interesting stripes I've ever seen.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Very nice! I have a real weaknesss for blue yarn.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home