Thursday, August 28, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Found it!

Opens pdf. I present my gift to you for Hurricane Season 2008 - Hurricane Party Bingo!

Note: This is all in good fun. A hurricane party is what you do when you're all ready and there's nothing to do but wait for the storm. (My family's favorite game is to play "make a story using only titles from the online TV guide." This has the potential to be almost as fun.) It's silly, dorky and not meant to offend anyone who's facing a cane.

Notice the copyright. :)

Also, could I have an uglier web banner? SHEESH! I am changing it RIGHT NOW.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chet Of The Undead said...

Sweeeeet!

Hey and can somebody PLease tell me when the weather eggheads all voted to start giving storms names like uhh... "flamboyant" and avante guard street paitner artists in Soho and Greenwich Village?

Gustav? Edouard? what's next... Hurricane Cristobel? ;) :P

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Chet! You're totally right. And if rednecks and vampires are your thing check out The Codenames - http://www.myspace.com/thefabulouscodenames

you'll like 'em. :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

...and then we can start naming them after Roman emperors! No particular reason, just because we can.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Your game card is hilarious. Even living in Ohio, I recognized all the things I've seen on tv before.
My husband and I were just laughing earlier about the term "hunker" and how they always use that.
My grandmother lived in Miami for years and I remember her talking about hurricane parties that they had.
Seriously though, I hope you are all safe and well. I'm sure the rest of the US is thinking about all of you and praying for your safety.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Sorry, I meant your hope your relatives are safe from the hurricane.
Oh, and I hope you are safe to where you are:-)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home