Thursday, June 26, 2008

An update

In the last week, all of the following has happened:

1. I made my deadline.
2. I hit a deer. On my birthday. Thankfully we only struck glancing blows and my car is not damaged and neither am I.
3. I turned lsdfjklds years old.
4. I ate a lot of cake.
5. On Friday, I witnessed an accident where a little old lady cracked up a few mailboxes driving her VW Beetle through a ditch. She was a sweet lady and we waited with her while the sheriff/ambulance came. She was okay but thinks she blacked out.
6. I made more granny squares. I also made a crocheted basket from Erika Knight's Simple Crochet book, and am working on a stripey blanket. (Pictures soon.) I started knitting the BYOB bag from Knitty. The cotton hurts my hands. I am not making impressive progress.
7. I spent two days working on the colour palette for the new design, and now I have a headache.
8. I have a cold.
9. I managed to take pics of the cats. I think you can really see how much weight Schmade has lost.

The scowl of death

This was only the second picture of him I took. Meanwhile, I took about thirty of Fiona and this was the best I got.

Don't mind me...I'm ignoring you.

She's very good at ignoring me.

Hope you are having a good week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Happy birthday, belatedly! Glad you and your car and the deer are ok...

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hear that your lsdfjkldsth year is the best year. I hope that is true for you too. Blessings my friend!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! :)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy lsdfjklds-th birthday! My wlfzyq-th birthday is coming up at the beginning of July. :-)

Hope Schmade is doing better!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mychawd said...

You take lovely photos of your cats. I hope Grady is doing better soon.
~mychawd

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home