Friday, August 17, 2007

It's like being at my house, but with 75% more cats

Y'all know what I am talking about, don't you. I'm talking about Eddie, Buckley, Tabitha, Dooper and Mrs Boots on Slacker Cats. I watched it last night, then rewound it and watched it again (thank you, dvr!) and I laughed even harder the second time. (I have a feeling things between Flatcow and Tabitha are not going to work out.) The "rodeo" scene was killing me, Buckley's item of clothing, and the whole crematorium thing? Hysterical.

Fee watched quite a bit of it (she usually doesn't watch tv at all). Grady ignored the whole thing.

Of course, the hurricane geek in me is watching Dean out there in the ocean. He's going west into the Gulf, where an unlimited supply of hurricane fuel - hot ocean water - waits. (The high that made it 105 here yesterday is making him stay south and go into the Gulf instead of crossing Florida.) Keep an eye on him if you're so inclined.

Last night I worked some more on my swatch, and as soon as I get a few more rows done I'll show some pictures and talk a little about color theory. (Possibly tomorrow.) Also I did a few rows on Jemima and some on my second sock. I'm chugging along.

Catch Slacker Cats, willya? It's CRAZY.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Occasionally a show makes me wish I got a station or two on ye olde tv (just used for movies) and this is one of them.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - too funny! I just forwarded that link to my home e-mail. I wonder if my 9 cats will enjoy the show; it looks great.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My last name is "Dean," so this whole thing is a little out-of-body. (Not to mention that one of our cats is named "Erin" --- for a day or two there, I thought we'd be blamed for all kinds of hell.)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I'm going to have to look for Slacker Cats!

Jemima is rough, isn't it? A lot of knit a row purl a row. Ugh. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home