Saturday, August 11, 2007

Seriously, I can hear the angels singing!

I got a package today from the Netherlands! From Nynke!

You know what was in it, don't you?

No? Well, here they are! The most beautiful socks in the history of the world. Forget making anything this beautiful (my pal is very very skilled!), I've never SEEN socks this gorgeous! They are a perfect fit. They are absolutely stunning. I will wear them with happiness forever! :)

Here are some pictures. I prattle on a bit with them, but they are so pretty!

From my sock pal

Gusset

Lil charm

Lil charm closeup

Heel

Postcards

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are just beautiful. Any idea where the pattern is from?

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I'm so so glad you like and them and that they fit! :) :) :)

I forgot to mention I really like your blog, I've been reading it for a few months now. And your cats are very pretty.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Those are fabulous socks! I love that little handmade charm too! Hehe we both ended up with pals from the Netherlands!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh beautiful socks!!!
What a great sock pal!

4:16 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Omg these are unbelievably gorgeous! What's the pattern?

5:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

They are fabulous socks! Love the pattern and the color (purple is my fav). Cute charm to go with them too. How much fun is that??!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Those socks are unbelievably gorgeous.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Wow - they are beautiful - I think if it were me wearing them I would be forever hiking up my pant legs and saying, "Look at these!"

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are breathtaking --- the color, the pattern, the craftswomanship. . . Lucky, lucky you!

10:03 AM  
Blogger meg said...

gorgeous socks.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those socks are amazing! You are really lucky.

Thanks for sharing!

10:47 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Beautiful socks - you lucky thing!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Wow, they're gorgeous!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Those are stunning. And I love the "hand made" tag! I wonder where she found them?!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home