Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ok, that's it

I found out the name of the company who "helpfully" tested KFI's yarn and "helpfully" informed yarn-store owners of its findings.

I also found out they are coming out with a competetive yarn containing cashmere. How very interesting.

I think it is safe to say I am no longer going to buy yarn from the "helpful" company. I find their actions reprehensible. I never bought the others because they contained cashmere anyway, so I'll continue to buy their yarns.

/rant

(Yes, I edited. Yes, I went too far. Ok then. I am having a good Southern lunch - white bean soup and jalapeno cornbread. WOOO.)

4 Comments:

Blogger TheBunny said...

Shoot, Cascade's behavior really disappoints me because 220 was my staple yarn! This was such a juvenile and petty thing to do. Yep, I don't feel like giving them any money either.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Hockey Mom said...

I have two skeins in stash. I shall not buy any more. Glad I saw the first post! ;-)

Lunch sounds AWESOME.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

It was Cascade?? Crap.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Wow - I'm surprised - by the tone of your post I expected the company to be a certain other company you won't mention by name.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home