Saturday, October 14, 2006

Getting closer

I finished the body of the mitten last night! I am not sure I did the decreases properly, though. It just sort of says "decrease" and somehow the count ended up a little off so I had to tink or compensate. But overall I am happy. It needs a severe blocking after the thumb is knitted in. And to be honest, I was so worried about it being gigantic, but maybe it's a hair short! Funny. (Blocking.) Now I need to make the thumb and make another to match it.

So anyway, here it is so far! Click for a bigger view.

Top of the Mitten to you, sir!

And the rest of the mitt to you

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

With a mitten as gorgeous as that, no one will be looking at the decreases! Just beautiful.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Sus said...

I love these mittens -- they look great!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Martina said...

Nice looking mitten!

9:08 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

looking beautiful!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Sssarahevt said...

oh good lord..those are snazzy!! I would walk into telephone poles cause I would spend too much time staring at my hands!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Looking good!!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those are amazing! Great job with the colorwork.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home