Thursday, October 12, 2006

Brzzz

That is the sound of a migraine taking shape. For two days my head has been trying to rebel, and I've been giving it all the Excedrin migraine / brain freeze I've got. Seriously, I think it's my neck out of whack. Next week my massage therapist returns. Well, no. She hired a new assistant. So that will help a ton. I know it sounds extravagant and crazy but a once-a-month does more to keep me healthy than anything else I've ever done.

Mom awoke at 5 this morning; someone in a police chase hit a telephone pole outside their house (about 50 yards away). The ambulance left with its lights off...so...

I'm off to put my neck warmer thing in the microwave. I like everything about it except the case. Do you think I should knit one?

6 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Can't live without my rizatripan and rest! You so need to knit a new beautiful, calming cover! Hope it is over soon. I'll be quiet.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try La Luz from Fiesta--perfectly soft and lovely!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Knit one! Pamper yourself. I hope the migraine doesn't take hold.

Glad your Mum is OK.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Definitely knit a cozy! Any excuse to buy nice, soft, yarn is a good one! And the excuse is great....

4:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You need to knit it a cover!

Bummer about your lurking migraine. I'm a big fan of Imitrex, too. And I go to my chiropractor every month, which really helps reduce the number of migraines I get.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Imitrex never worked for me. I have the big guns. Percocet.
And ice. An ice pack to the neck or eyes works wonders. And a nice hand knitted one is even better!
Hope you feel better. Those migraines SUCK!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home