Thursday, October 05, 2006

If you can, go eat at Dotson's

Specifically for Laurie, because she posted the picture of my Knitting Spot!

(If you don't know what Dotson's is, look here. It is YUMMY.)

(If I could just get my Newsgator down to around 2 posts per person instead of 8, I'd get my camera out and take pictures of something, anything, cats, yarn or possibly the parking lot. As it is, I have exactly 106 knitting blog posts in the queue to read, but I really and truly promise that I do read y'all's blogs, it's just I made a deal with myself to always have around 50 lined up to read, don't read more than that, because I waste a lot of time at work reading knitting stuff and also because who knows when I might be lonely and need to live my knitting life vicariously through you? So no pictures yet. Tomorrow morning. I have to read 8 Knitters Anonymous posts first.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitters Anonymous? Is that where I belong?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's a blog! Check the sidebar.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Niquie said...

Mmm... Dotstons....

Expect an email from me soon. Life is busy. I meant to email ou last week!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home