Monday, October 09, 2006

Fee is BUSY, y'all!

Fee would like you to know she is extremely busy with hunting animals across the yard, but is taking questions if you have them. Just give her time to answer.

Fee is Very Busy

Grady is going to obedience school to learn to STOP WALKING ALL OVER MY HAIR WHILE I AM SLEEPING. (Ahem. Don't you wish?)

I started a sock for Socktoberfest, and started this:

Round 2 of Selbu

I have a lot more done though. I would just like to say that these mittens will be gigantic. I was worried they would be too small - they will be roomy. Which is good, because tight winter clothes make you cold.

I cleaned out my closet yesterday - 2 50-gallon tubs are set for Good Will, and five large bags of trash went to the dumpster. It's not clean yet, but I have something to work with now. Next weekend we start a Laundry Overhaul.

I have a test shoot today involving lots of mud. I'm packed and ready to go but running late as usual. Happy Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peevish said...

Fee, Lulu would like to know how you combine being the prettiest cat in the house with your duties as Overlord.....

4:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow - very impressed on the closet work! I need to do that this week, too. It's outta control.

Fee, Chaos would like to know your best tips for preventing humans taking your picture.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Well, sorry no help on the cat front! :) Your mitten is looking really good!! Good work on the closet. I sent 6 bags to our local place today too, kind of freeing LOL! :)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home