Friday, September 08, 2006

Skillz

I took three sets of photos tonight. One was a FO from me - a rose-colored hat in Blue Sky Cotton. Didn't realize I had chocolate on my mouth from eating a Skinny Cow bar before taking the picture, it didn't show up in the screen when I was proofing. I tried to retouch but no luck, and can't reshoot tonight because now it's dark.

Another was Grady, who looked mad as heck at me (and after our trip to the emergency pet hospital last week, he probably IS mad at me, sorry, no explanations, they will make you run screaming from the room. Suffice it to say he had something extremely painful done. Cats scream like little kids when they hurt. I heard it all through the door and it still haunts me.) Also it was out of focus.

So, two photos were a wash. This one turned out. Fee is really and truly copper colored. She is a brown patched tabby Maine Coon. Brown patched tabby markings have a copper or red base with black markings and black feet. Her only "flaw" is that one of her paws isn't quite all black. (She has a few pink toes, to my endless delight.) You can see the paw that isn't all black in this photo.

Copper kitty

My head feels better.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Poor Grady - hope he is ok now. Fee is just gorgeous - Maine Coons are beautiful cats! I'm looking forward to seeing your knitting.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Hockey Mom said...

De-lurking to say I'm glad you're head is better. I have migraines too, so I know how bad they can get.

Fee is an absolutely gorgeous kitty. Thanks for sharing.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Jen,

You take the loveliest pictures of your cats.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Tania A said...

Oh, such a lovely katzen.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home